I went to branford hall in 2010.I busted my butt.

I had a 3.5-4.0 GPA the whole time and had not missed anytime. i got a perfect review on my internship. I took the extra step and took my CMA exam and Passed it... i still 4 years later am looking for work and have not found it yet because of my lack of experience and i am constantly told how the teachers at that school push people through the program.

i was not push through i worked my butt off.. also they tell you that you can work as a CNA or a teach in a pharmacy and it is complete bull ***... noone will take it... so sick of it...

wasted my money i have loans to pay..do not go to this school

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Branford Hall Career Institute?

Comments

Which location was this?? Im supposed to start minday so im trying to find out the location of as many locations as possible

It's the same in my case, I busted my butt got through my 9 month course with a 4.0, finished my externship, passed my RMA, and still til this day cannot find employment. I strongly suggest that no one attends this school

Brooklyn, New York, United States #898723

I agree because I went in 2013 gave me hard times with my high school diploma unfortunately I decided to leave I recommend u that there are better opportunities outthere plus go to eeoc is a program in long island city and they help u ,plus ur not only one complaining many people are complaining about same thing.

New York, New York, United States #857547

Oh Man! I'm sure One of their PR people will probably call you lazy or a lair if they see this review.